subhanallah....

Subhanallah....

i was touched so much by watching and hearing dis video...ouhh how much i missed being in Makkah... i was afraid dat i didn't have the opportunity to be in Makkah anymore...how life's short and i'm afraid dat i wasn't able to do the hajj in my lifetime... how much i've done so many sins and i didn't even repent yet?? oh Allah, how sinfully and disgraceful am i...

and watching dis video really wakes me up and opens up my senses... when the imam was crying and barely read the surah in the first raka'at,i was realized dat the verse is about obeying ur parents and do not even say 'ah' to them...but me??? oh dear,i maybe have done much worse than that T_T oh mak,abah,please forgive me T_T i'm a normal insan (meaning by forgetful), i won't escape from doing something wrong....both of ur blessings are Allah's blessings too....


LIKE KALAU SUKA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails