dear friends..




forgive me, friends if i do wrong...
forgive me if i'm not what you are liking...
all of our memories will never fade away..
even if i die..


please don't cry when i'm gone..
i do not deserve your tears..
but i know that i am worthy enough for sharing my friendship with you..
for sharing my smiles to you..


there is nothing more i wanna have..
than being your friend..
being there for you when you need me..
because that is what friends do..


to have a shoulder to cry on..
to wipe away your tears..
to give support and strength to move on..
once we're friends, we are ALWAYS be friends..


even though i don't have any strength to say this..
at least i just want you to know my dear friends, that...


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

LIKE KALAU SUKA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails