hehe semua nih sekadar gurauan, sambil-sambil nak longgarkan wayar otak korang yang maybe tengah tension2 tu ke ;)) yang penting, korang kena faham ape maksud setiap babak ni baru best nak gelak ;)) ok, enjoy~
· In a divorce court a woman requested the judge: "Your honor, I want to divorce my husband." "But why ?" asked the judge.
· She replied, "Because he is not faithful to me."
· The judge asked, "How do you know?"
· She replied, "My lord, not a single child resembles him."
Love Your Enemy
· From his death bed, the husband called his wife and said, "One month after I die I want you to marry Samy."
· "Samy! But he is your enemy!"
· "Yes, I know that! I've suffered all these years so let him suffer now."
· At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?"
· The other replied, "Yes I am, I married the wrong man."
· "Dad, I was away for a week. Yesterday I sent a fax to my wife I'd be home that night, and when I got into my room I found my wife in another man's arms. "Why, Dad? Tell me why!"
· Dad kept silent for a few minutes, then coolly said, "Maybe, son, she didn't get the fax."
· A husband visited a marriage counselor and said, "When we were first married, I would come home from the office, my wife would bring my slippers and our cute little dog would run around barking. Now after ten years it's all different, I come home, the dog brings the slippers and my wife runs around barking."
· "Why complain?" said the counselor. "You're still getting the same service!"
LIKE KALAU SUKA.