Salam and greetings ;))
alright this one is the second, and last part hehe for the first part refer back HERE ;))
Talk about Husband
One woman told another: " My neighbour is always speaking ill of her husband, but look at me, my husband is foolish, lazy and a coward; but have I ever said anything bad about him?"
Love To Do
· A wife, one evening, drew her husband's attention to the couple next door and said, "Do you see that couple? How devoted they are? He kisses her every time they meet. Why don't you do that?"
· "I would love to." Replied the husband. "But I don't know her well enough."
No Answer Back
· A man was telling his friends, "When my wife is infuriated, she starts shouting at me, my children and even at our dogs and nobody dares answer her."
· One of his friends asked. "And when you are angry, what do you do?"
· The man replied, "I also shout angrily at the windows and doors of the house and none of them dares to answer back.
Come Home Late
· A woman was complaining to the neighbour that her husband always came home late, no matter how she tried to stop him.
· "Take my advice," said the neighbour, "and do what I did. Once my husband came home at three o'clock in the morning, and from my bed I called out: "Is that you, Jim?" And that cured him.
· "Cured him!" asked the woman, "but how?"
· The neighbour said, "You see, his name is Bill."
· "You looked troubled," I told my friend, "what's your problem?"
· He replied, "I'm going to be a father."
· "But that's wonderful," I said.
· "What's so wonderful? My wife doesn't know about it yet."
LIKE KALAU SUKA.